Brooms quotes

• The problem of birth control and voluntary barrenness is poisoning the very fountains of life and defying God's injunction to multiply and replenish the earth.

• Girls had never been important. I'd had a girlfriend or two and had liked them a lot but it wasn't love, because my first love was tennis.

• I don't think there's any thrill in the world like doing work you're good at.

• In fact, evolution became in a sense a scientific religion; almost all scientists have accepted it and many are prepared to "bend" their observations to fit in with it.

• I think all the characters in 'American Horror Story,' which is why I love it, are looking for some sense of meaning, and also it's their form of happiness.

• I prepare so no one can take what is mine, no one can replace my mind, my heart.

• When people express what is most important to them, it often comes out in cliches. That doesn't make them laughable; it's something tender about them. As though in struggling to reach what's most personal about them they could only come up with what's most public.

• Hitting the bottle again, ever than I've drunker been. Or is it drunker than I've ever been?

• Love does not make you weak, because it is the source of all strength, but it makes you see the nothingness of the illusory strength on which you depended before you knew it.

• I do believe that if you haven't learnt about sadness, you cannot appreciate happiness.