Overbearing quotes

• I much prefer being in the studio or on stage and staying out of the mainstream really.

• Hopefully, I'll just get to be part of good films and work with good people, and that's how it will develop.

• History is gossip that's been legitimized, and that's really the case when you get into some of the Roman historians. Wow! They'd be right at home on reality tv.

• It's a dirty little secret that most New Yorkers are pleasant, thoughtful, patient, and polite. The Chamber of Commerce must work overtime to maintain the surly, off-putting image that is widely believed to define the city. In truth, niceness is nearly epidemic in this town.

• One day you are the hero and the next day you are the zero. I got to take advantage of every opportunity that I have.

• Even the weakest and most vulnerable, the sick, the old, the unborn and the poor, are masterpieces of God's creation, made in his own image, destined to live for ever, and deserving of the utmost reverence and respect.

• I do think evangelicals have been under attack.

• Tony Bennett, you've helped us share the magic of San Francisco around the world.

• In physics we deal with states of affairs much simpler than those of psychology and yet we again and again learn that our task is not to investigate the essence of things-we do not at all know what this would mean&mash;but to develop those concepts that allow us to speak with each other about the events of nature in a fruitful manner.

• It is necessary to begin where the world is if we are going to change it to what we think it should be. That means working in the system,