Underpants quotes

• NBC gives comedies a chance to find their legs.

• Today, we are on a path of decay. We are seeing the book close on five decades of accomplishment as the leader in human space exploration.

• The anti-aging advert that I would like to see is a baby covered in cream saying, 'Aah, I've used too much'

• I've been a comedian for a long time so writing and performing is a big part of what I do. If anybody's doing comedy they should also work on writing.

• We did not get any money from the early records. It was all taken by crooked managers. It is just a gangster's paradise.

• If you're a burglar, it's no good waiting about outside somebody's house, looking good with your swag bag ready. Just get in there, burgle them and come out. I don't advocate that obviously, it's just an analogy.

• Providentially, learned habits can be unlearned, especially in the context of moral groups.

• I believe our flag is more than just cloth and ink. It is a universally recognized symbol that stands for liberty, and freedom. It is the history of our nation, and it's marked by the blood of those who died defending it.

• It is fatally easy to think of Christianity as something to be discussed and not as something to be experienced.

• Google is my rapid response research assistant. It's the Swiss Army knife of information retrieval.