Old Yeller quotes

• Canelo wants to test himself and see if he is among the elite fighters. This is a golden opportunity for me, so I'm very, very happy.

• It's just this long overdue. These people [ex-Nazi brought to trial] should be grateful to the apathy that exists there that prevented them from being brought to trial earlier. All of the people that they committed crimes against had their lives snuffed out, some of them at very young ages. Some of them never had a chance to get married and have children.

• I never prayed that I would make a putt. I prayed that I would react well if I missed.

• Avoid the "hard-to-grasp" headline - the headline that requires thought and is not clear at first glance.

• What seems real to the mind can be as important as any material fact. We live by the spirit and the imagination as well as by our senses. Cartoon animation can give fantasy the same reality as those things we can touch and see and hear.

• He that has done you a kindness will be more ready to do you another, than he whom you yourself have obliged.

• Well,' the Goddess said, 'your heart didn't heal straight the last time it broke. So we'll break it again and reset it so it heals straight this time.

• I strongly agree that a National Intelligence Director should be established to oversee and coordinate the 15 federal intelligence agencies.

• I'm not thick-skinned at all, and of course I'm hurt by people attacking me as a person.

• My fathers a clergyman, and he was in the mission field for a certain amount of time in British Honduras, which is now Belize.