Trust Nobody quotes

• I mean I feel like we've shot all these different movies. Like the first 2 weeks of shooting was all Steve Stills apartment and band rehearsal, you know? And so it was like this tiny little group of people and small set comparatively and it just looked like a Toronto apartment. And then we sort of kept ramping up further and further until now we're here in this giant like craziest set I've ever seen with LCD crazy lights that go....you know?

• Beside her, her husband could only splutter, and he stopped even that when she half turned to flash him a smile - the instinctive, brilliant smile of a woman who knows what feeble creatures men can be. You couldn't learn to smile like that. It was something a woman either knew the minute she was born, or never knew at all. ("I'm Dangerous Tonight")

• As a kid, you run around the house pretending to be a superhero, and now to be doing it as a job, I feel very lucky.

• People used to throw rocks at me for my clothes, now they wanna know where I buy them.

• I was called Matt Dillon's brother my whole career basically until 'Entourage' broke me free of that and now people call me Johnny Drama instead.

• The consumption of petroleum should be conserved. We need to adopt some austerity measures. The people should cooperate with us.

• God looks at the anxious and says, I tore my Son to shreds for you, and you're afraid I will not give you what you need?

• You can't keep changing the rules based upon who holds political power.

• Behold the heart and mind of Angela Davis: open, relentless, and on time! She is as radiant, she is as true, as that invincible sunrise she means means means to advance With all of the faith and all of the grace of her entirely devoted life.

• I think most people assume if you're a Latino in Texas, you're Mexican. It's not really a problem, and I love so much about Mexican culture and the Mexican people.