Enough Love quotes

• The thrill of being ignored!

• I will not be back after these messages

• The condition of man... is a condition of war of everyone against everyone.

• I had never heard of Rumi until Robert Bly handed me this book and he said, ah, “These poems need to be released from their cages.”

• I'm fully capable of multitasking certain conceptual concerns within the work.

• When you're trying to free yourself from a religion that has been ingrained in you since childhood, it's more like ripping out your veins and tendons.

• As actors, we need public relations to campaign for our next possible role, and any media promoting our work seems positive in nature; but whether in theater or on a film set, a bad unprofessional photograph at the wrong angle may not be as flattering to some actors, and may be considered a harmful exposure.

• Every single frame, every single shot in the movie, has a digital effect.

• If we discovered that we only had five minutes left to say all that we wanted to say, every telephone booth would be occupied by people calling other people to stammer that they loved them.

• Fashion sighs after trends. I want timeless elegance.  Fashion has no time. I do. I say: Hello Lady, how can I help you?  Fashion has no time to even ask such a question, because it is constantly concerned with finding out: What will come next?  It is more about helping women to suffer less, to attain more freedom and independence.