Electrons quotes

• I enjoy the element of pushing yourself, learning something new, whether it's a dance step, a scene, an emotion.

• I just try to be as honest and open as possible with all my music, whether it's live shows or the studio.

• Just as a man would not cherish living in a body other than his own, so do nations not like to live under other nations, however noble and great the latter may be.

• When the honest, sincere Christian is faced with the decision regarding whether a thing is right or wrong, he should ask, does it agree with all that the Scripture has to say on the subject?

• Reading what people say makes me want to be me even more.

• We shall reach our goal, when we have the power to laugh as we destroy, as we smash, whatever was sacred to us as tradition, as education, and as human affection.

• For the first week of the Sian events I was a first aid worker in the streets of Sian.

• We don't like to think of ourselves as subject to the forces of the world, we like to think of ourselves as exerting that force.

• Life--you have to live it as it comes.

• The IRA have nowhere to go. I've stripped away all their excuses, one by one.