Doubtful quotes

• Deny your weakness, and you will never realize God's strength in you.

• There is nothing which so certifies the genuineness of a man's faith as his patience and his patient endurance, his keeping on steadily in spite of everything.

• They're crying. It was Drogba, it was the angels, it was the heavens, it was the stars, it was the gods, it was everything for Chelsea. This is not anything to do with football. This is more than football, this is spirit. Never giving in, fighting to the end, that English spirit running right the way through this Champions League for Chelsea.

• I hope in the end there will be a solution for the world, because we have advanced in so many ways, and still the world has so many different problems.

• Reread, rewrite, reread, rewrite. If it still doesn't work, throw it away. It's a nice feeling, and you don't want to be cluttered with the corpses of poems and stories which have everything in them except the life they need.

• My dream is to be played everywhere, not only at the Opera.

• I had been warned about Jews by my gentile friends - they did terrible things with knives to boys.

• When I go into the studio, I'm strictly for business... I don't like any fooling around in the studio.

• Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.

• Adina gave a little shriek. "That fish just swam past my leg! Creepy! Where did it go?" "To your right! Two o'clock! Get it!" "You are officially the most bloodthirsty vegetarian ever.