Education And Knowledge quotes

• I used to want to be a backup singer. Not a lead singer, because I really can't sing.

• I wonder, what's in a book while it's closed. Oh, I know it's full of letters printed on paper, but all the same, something must be happening, because as soon as I open it, there's a whole story with people I don't know yet and all kinds of adventures, deeds and battles. And sometimes there are storms at sea, or it takes you to strange cities and countries. All those things are somehow shut in a book. Of course you have to read it to find out. But it's already there, that's the funny thing. I just wish I knew how it could be.

• Nuclear war is such an emotional subject that many people see the weapons themselves as the common enemy of humanity.

• One hour three times per week in the gym is no counterbalance to all of the other behavior in those other 165 hours

• I'm just learning every day and I hope to continue that until the day I die. I'm just trying to learn and experience as much as I possibly can. I look at acting, at how I look at being involved in a job and living my life and prioritising.

• Well, I do feel that I carry the responsibility of representing my country wherever I am, and this responsibility came with the success that I had in last couple of years, not just myself but the whole group of tennis players that comes from Serbia. And athletes in general are, in this moment, the biggest ambassadors that our country has.

• Before passing different laws for different people, I'd relinquish myself unto you as your slave.

• Your suffering is something you choose. Experience it fully. Without it you will not achieve personal growth and higher consciousness.

• Once kitsch is interpreted ironically, it ceases to be kitsch

• A whole big, giant world full of men. Men with blue eyes. Brown eyes. Green eyes. And indescribable shades in between. Tall men. Short men. Skinny men. Built men. And all combinations thereof. Nice men (so I've heard, but never really seen). Mean men. Decent men, indecent. And who knows which is the best kind to have, to hold, to love? I'd say, with so many men in the world, it would pay to sample a few. Scratch that. More than a few. Lots and lots. And then a few more. And maybe, after years of research, you might find one worth not throwing back. But hey, the fun is in the fishing.