Universal Language quotes

• Insulin resistance is the basis of all of the chronic diseases of aging, because the disease itself is actually aging.

• I tried to get Adam Sandler hired on a movie called "Brain Donors" and the producers wouldn't hire him. And a few years later, he was doing "Happy Gilmore" and he remembered I had fought for him, so he hired me.

• We are all put in different positions for different reasons.

• Today, certain people file for bankruptcy, businesses and individuals, and it no longer has the stigma it once had. Now it's almost considered wise, a way to regroup and come back again.

• Poetry wants to make things mean more than they mean, says someone, as if we knew how much things meant, and in what unit of measure.

• It is not so much our friends' help that helps us, as the confidence of their help.

• I'm just the smallest dot in a big map of human history.

• Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.

• What freedom lies in flying, what Godlike power it gives to men . . . I lose all consciousness in this strong unmortal space crowded with beauty, pierced with danger.

• Every citizen has to figure out what kind of government he or she wants.