Opulence quotes

• But the thing about remembering is that you don't forget.

• I know this golf tournament has my name on it but it's not about me. It's about the Louisiana Tech family. There is nothing greater than being a part of the Bulldog family.

• If we are willing to concede the President dictatorial authority where we happen to agree with him, as liberals have tended to do over the years, we will have little chance of tying his hands when we do not....You will see why many of us in the Congress understand how Dr. Frankenstein must have felt when his creation ran amok.

• I am attracted to humans. But, of course...not many.

• A simple leather jacket... has gotten me through cocktail parties in New York and cold nights in Afghanistan.

• Each time I'm in a film, Givenchy dresses me.

• Everywhere I go, I hear 'Welcome back.' But everywhere I have been, I have always been with myself. I'm with myself now more than ever. It's funny people say 'Welcome back' when I haven't gone anywhere.

• Playing safe is very risky.

• I'm a mixture of Anglo-Saxon, a bit of Spanish and one-eighth American. I've often wondered if I have an Asiatic ancestor from the East as well because I have deep-set eyes. Make-up artists are constantly trying to shade my eyelids, and I have to point out that I don't have any!

• I think that the people who really accomplish things in this world have to have a little bit of crazy in them.