Symbiosis quotes

• In man-machine symbiosis, it is man who must adjust: The machines can't.
    -- Alan Perlis

#Men #Machines #Symbiosis

• The politics of banking is bad everywhere, including UK. Eurozone has more problems, unhealthy symbiosis.
    -- Anat R. Admati

#Banking #Symbiosis #Problem

• Theres some kind of dark symbiosis between lunatics and the Postal Service.
    -- Don Novello

#Dark #Symbiosis #Kind

• Life is not found in atoms or molecules or genes as such, but in organization; not in symbiosis but in synthesis.
    -- Edwin Conklin

#Life #Organization #Symbiosis

• I see my own style as being a symbiosis of the styles of Alekhine, Tal and Fischer.
    -- Garry Kasparov

#Style #Chess #Symbiosis

• We are gods. Our tools make us gods. In symbiosis with our technology, our powers are expanding exponentially and so, too, our possibilities.
    -- Jason Silva

#Technology #Tools #Symbiosis

• Architecture which enters into a symbiosis with light does not merely create form in light, by day and at night, but allow light to become form.
    -- Richard Meier

#Night #Light #Symbiosis

• What had been released into the desert vacuum and starry oases of the galaxy was the inexorable logic of reproduction and natural selection. What followed was parasitism, predation, symbiosis, interdependency chaos, complexity, life.
    -- Robert Charles Wilson

#Oasis #Desert #Symbiosis

• Because of my medical and ideological training, I am accustomed to saying that life is adaptation and symbiosis.
    -- Tabare Vazquez

#Training #Symbiosis #Medical

• My general theory since 1971 has been that the word is literally a virus, and that it has not been recognized as such because it has achieved a state of relatively stable symbiosis with its human host; that is to say, the word virus (the other Half) has established itself so firmly as an accepted part of the human organism that it can now sneer at gangster viruses like smallpox and turn them in to the Pasteur Institute.
    -- William S. Burroughs

#Past #Half #Symbiosis

• As you get older and more successful, you don't get magnetically drawn to aristocracy, you get magnetically drawn to power, and it gets magnetically drawn to you. It's a symbiosis whether you like it or not.
    -- Duncan Roy

#Successful #Aristocracy #Symbiosis