Esperanto quotes

• The language of sin was universal, the original Esperanto.
    -- Joe Hill

#Esperanto #Language #Sin

• In an ideal world, one populated by vegetarians and Esperanto speakers, derivatives would be used for one thing only: reducing levels of risk. The list of individual traders who have lost more than a billion dollars at a time betting on derivatives is not short.
    -- John Lanchester

#Business #Risk #Esperanto

• Cynicism is our shared common language, the Esperanto that actually caught on, and though I'm not fluent in it - I like too many things, and I'm not envious of enough people - I know enough to get by.
    -- Nick Hornby

#People #Esperanto #Common

• What kind of a world do we live in that has room for dog yoga but not for Esperanto?
    -- Arika Okrent

#Dog #Yoga #Esperanto

• I been drunk most my life, don't ask me why. Through ninth grade, I ain't go to high school, ...I went to school high.

• I have been meditating for many years now, but I think for quite a few years my relationship with meditation was very intellectual. I would do meditation for all the usual things that you would think about, to be more calm, be more productive, relieve stress.

• Even people who aren't sick may not have optimal wellness.

• Lips are the fingerprints of love.

• My mom passed on her obsession of all things antique or vintage. I love to go thrift store shopping or explore any sort of garage sale. Treasure hunting is a family passion.

• The lights and shades, whose well-accorded strife gives all the strength and color of our life.

• I would like to see capital punishment suppressed in all democracies.

• The world is ours if we want it, we can take it, if you just take my hand

• I wish we didn't have to tell this story.

• Compared to what we ought to be, we are half awake.