Victoria quotes

• I am absolutely desperate to win a Super Bowl.

• Dell is to a degree in the penalty box because expectations and probable results have gotten ratcheted down.

• Ronald Reagan wasn't in the establishment of the Republican Party either, nor was Richard Nixon.

• I hate it when people say, Mary Elizabeth, this may be hell, but the movie is going to be sooo good.

• Sometimes we have so much to say, we cannot say it. Sometimes it's best we do not say goodbyes.

• I wouldn't be so bold as to say that what we're doing is what sets us apart from everyone, I think that's for everyone else to decide. You're walking the thin line by saying something like that and we don't try and pay attention to what's popular right now. The second you do that you're just going to start sounding like other people and you're going to lose sigh of who you are.

• I always thought the women of my age group got short shrift because the women's liberation movement came slightly after. You look at the yearbooks and you see the future homemakers of America - hurray for that - but you also see them in the engineers club. You see minority kids as student body presidents at a time when everyone was supposed to be terminally racist. Yearbooks are genres; they're also folk art, folk documentation.

• It is true that I was denied access to a facility at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, because I never got in. I can't tell you what was inside. We both know about the rumors concerning a captured UFO and crew members. I have never seen what I would call a UFO, but I have intelligent friends who have.

• Mr. Brad Delp. J'ai une ame solitaire. I am a lonely soul,

• That is the definition of faith - acceptance of that which we imagine to be true, that which we cannot prove.