Keep Running quotes

• Philosophy: A route of many roads leading from nowhere to nothing.

• I will conquer and subjugate the world.

• I changed the face of comedy. I used to be funny.

• Life can only be enjoyed as one acquires a true perspective of life and death and of the real purpose of life.

• Happy are those lovers who, when their senses require rest, can fall back upon the intellectual enjoyments afforded by the mind! Sweet sleep then comes, and lasts until the body has recovered its general harmony. On awaking, the senses are again active and always ready to resume their action.

• I was brought up by great parents and great grandparents who told me, 'Never, ever think that you're better than anyone else or that what you do is so important that the world won't miss you once you're gone,' and I kind of translate that into the stardom thing.

• Think to Thank. In these three words are the finest capsule course for a happy marriage, formula for enduring friendship, and a pattern for personal happiness.

• Senzo Meyiwa was just a young kid and was already becoming one of the best goalkeepers in Africa.

• When you put faith, hope and love together, you can raise positive kids in a negative world.

• She wants to see the goals in the bill become a reality.