Unreliability quotes

• Creative thinking is not a talent, it is a skill that can be learned. It empowers people by adding strength to their natural abilities which improves teamwork, productivity and, where appropriate, profits.

• Truly visionary and successful companies have discovered that there is no conflict between the pursuit of profit and having a pursuit beyond profit.

• There is more here than meets the eye.

• New Zealand is not used to wealth. In America wealth is kind of a thing of pride. Here it's the opposite. The more you've got, the bigger the target you are.

• It is the dissimilarities and inequalities among men which give rise to the notion of honor; as such differences become less, it grows feeble; and when they disappear, it will vanish too.

• It's not about perfection; it's about the joy of striving.

• I think it is a very natural tendency for the nations to increase their influence in the international space, as they pursue their international relations with different countries.

• I lived to play basketball. Growing up as a kid, Bill Russell and the Boston Celtics were my favorite team. The way they played, the teamwork, the sacrifice, the commitment, the joy, the camaraderie, the relationship with the fans.

• It is quite easy to debase the sport, change its values, dilute its ethics and destroy its traditional associations with quietness, relaxation and the opportunity to think. Angling is not a competitive sport. The fisherman'- s only real competition is with his quarry and his only real challenge is the challenge to himself. Nothing can add to this, but the blight of interhuman competition can certainly detract from it.

• Barney Kessel is incredible. He's just amazing . . . . Nobody can play guitar like that