Unity In Diversity quotes

• I made enough money to buy a house. That's crazy, but fame proved ephemeral.

• In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.

• The two pillars of 'political correctness' are, a) willful ignorance, and b) a steadfast refusal to face the truth.

• I have been in love already, but I don’t think I have ever really loved somebody. Love is a very rare and beautiful thing, but it can also be bitter if the other one doesn’t love you back.

• A home is a kingdom of it's own in the midst of the world, a stronghold amid life's storms and stresses, a refuge, even a sanctuary.

• Something I notice speaking to writers from south of Hadrians Wall is that the culture is different. At base, I think Scotland values its creative industries differently from England.

• For the record, I love my sister. But she is dead wrong on the marriage issue.

• I do not like being in front of the camera.

• Scratch an artist and you surprise a child.

• I think the devil doesn't exist, but man has created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness.