Pick Yourself Up quotes

• Only Los Angeles could produce a creature such as myself. New York is a boutique city. You have to be wealthy and of privilege to be able to live comfortably there.

• Home is where the heart is. No matter how your heart lives. Inside your heart where love is.That's where you've got to make yourself at home

• Dear world, I am leaving because I am bored.

• Gratitude is the attitude. That's the thing.

• You know how sometimes department stores have these things where, if you win, you get 10 minutes to go in and take anything you want from the store? That's basically what I'm doing. I'm running in and just trying to grab as many characters as possible before they pull the plug on me.

• Often we don't notice the stringent rules to which our culture subjects us.

• I'm not a big guy. I'm not a menacing guy. I'm not an intimidating guy. I may look that way, but just spend two seconds talking to me, and you know that's not who I am - not as a person, as a character. It's not who I intend to be.

• My mom is a singer and my Dad introduced me to bands such as Zeppelin and the Stones so music has always played a huge part in my life.

• Jay-bird don't rob his own nes'.

• It could be anything, give a homeless guy a sandwich, help an old lady across the street like anything to make this world a better place. If everybody just did one good thing for another person like a selfless good deed just think about how much a better place this would be.