Easily Offended quotes

• Women are beautiful. They deserve to be cherished and respected.

• In no instance is there to be a musical or opera of Inherit the Wind because it doesn't sing. It's an intellectual play.

• The difference between 'Watchmen' and a normal comic book is this: With 'Batman's Gotham City,' you are transported to another world where that superhero makes sense; 'Watchmen' comes at it in a different way, it almost superimposes its heroes on your world, which then changes how you view your world through its prism.

• 'Lipstick Jungle' was on the air for 20 episodes - I loved 'Lipstick Jungle.'

• I remember my father checking on a mountain kid who hadn't been coming to school. My father had this beautiful Harris tweed overcoat. He came back with a knife cut all down one side. The parents had told him it was none of his business why their son wasn't going to school.

• I'm not making fun of it because I want to make fun of it. I'm making fun of it so I feel better. I don't want people to think any time there's a tragedy that I'm going to make a joke about it. It's only funny to me because it's personal to me. And that was always the goal. It wasn't to be this insult person.

• Russia can never be an empire unless it is in control of Ukraine.

• We will have to give up the hope that, if we try hard, we somehow will always do right by our children. The connection is imperfect. We will sometimes do wrong.

• I'm really not a trend promoter because I feel that people push trends on people they shouldn't.

• The body does whatever it wants. I am not my body; I am my mind.