Hades quotes

• My advice to educators is collaborate with parents; they know a lot about their kids.

• Daughter am I in my mother's house, but mistress in my own.

• Audrey Hepburn, as famous as she was, packed her own suitcases... I don’t know why that struck me, but it did. 'She has a servant’s heart,' I thought.

• I enjoy my time alone.

• Someone asked me the other day what my favourite record shop was, and I said YouTube.

• When it comes to finances, remember that there are no withholding taxes on the wages of sin.

• Life has loveliness to sell, all beautiful and splendid things, blue waves whitened on a cliff, soaring fire that sways and sings, and children's faces looking up, holding wonder like a cup.

• Within the next few years-a decade perhaps-we should be in a position to unlock new knowledge about life and matter so great that wholly new concepts of human life will follow in the wake of this new knowledge.

• You're either going to walk through life and experience it fully or you're going to be a voyeur. And I'm not a voyeur.

• It is only by closing the ears of the soul, or by listening too intently to the clamors of the sense, that we become oblivious of their utterances.