Enjoy Your Life quotes

• So when do we get to the junk-kicking?

• Generating exciting new ideas burns 325 calories per hour and has no carbs. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. Rambling aimlessly about a point that someone has already made burns only 3 calories per hour.

• Coming from a barely clothed childhood as a swimmer makes me really comfortable with my body.

• Be mindful of your self-talk. It's a conversation with the universe.

• I feel like as you get older, the roles you get change, and you don't always want to do the same tone over and over again.

• To make good use of life, one should have in youth the experience of advanced years, and in old age the vigor of youth.

• I'm very, very worried about the invasion of privacy rights that we're seeing not only from the N.S.A. and the government but from corporate America, as well. We're losing our privacy rights. It's a huge issue.

• I think one thing that always attracted me to movies was the personalities. I went to movies not because the stories necessarily appealed to me, but because of the people in them.

• The other day John McCain appeared on the show 'The View,' and one of the hosts accused McCain of being a liar. Yeah, she may have a point, because McCain started the interview by saying, 'Ladies, you look beautiful.'

• My mother used to tell this corny story about how the doctor smacked me on the behind when I was born and I thought it was applause, and I have been looking for it ever since.