Uncertain Times quotes

• I have already told you Father, more than once: I’m not going to subject myself to a husband chosen for me, I’m not going to bury myself in some planter’s kitchen, and I’m not going to be a servant to some doctor or lawyer in Ilhéus. I want to live my own life. When I finish school at the end of the year, I want to go to work in an office

• Start telling the truth now and never stop. Begin by telling the truth to yourself about yourself. Then tell the truth to yourself about someone else. Then tell the truth about yourself to another. Then tell the truth about another to that other. Finally, tell the truth to everyone about everything. These are the 5 levels of truth telling. This is the five-fold path to freedom.

• Wisdom and love do not take up their abode in the same breast.

• There is not one piece of cosmic dust that is outside the scope of God's sovereign providence.

• People sometimes talk about the power of first impressions, and believe me, there is truth to it.

• If you leave you leaving the best, so you would have to settle for less.

• Associate with those who help you believe in yourself.

• I like to sleep so much that I wake up exhausted from sleeping so hard.

• Only religion could justify killing an adult with a family because he carried out abortions of unwanted or unhealthy fetuses that don't even have the intelligence of a typical fish.

• Do the tasks that causes you the most fear, anxiety, or stress - and get over it.