Younger Sister quotes

• After 'Somewhere' came out, people started to recognize me more. Whenever I was walking down the street, they'd be like, 'Oh, wow - are you Elle Fanning?' Before 'Somewhere,' they asked me if I was Dakota Fanning, because we looked alike, and I'd say, 'No, I'm her younger sister.
    -- Elle Fanning

#People #Wow #Younger Sister

• I was picked on because I was timid. I had younger sisters; I couldn't turn to them for help. I didn't have an older brother.
    -- Mark E. Smith

#Brother #Helping #Younger Sister

• Our band will never change , we will always be 5 singing idiots .

• When making a film, I'm never concerned about whether the theme is new or whether it's been done before in cinema or not. I'm led to make films if there's a theme that interests me or I experience something in my own life that confronts me with something that I want to deal with.

• If you wrote about sex the way Jim [Salter] writes about sex in nonfiction, you would be a sociopath.

• Don't ever write a novel unless it hurts like a hot turd coming out.

• we do not believe until we want a thing and feel that we shall die if 'tis not granted to us, and then we kneel and kneel and believe, because we must have someone to ask help from.

• ... one's own faults are always a heavy chain to drag through life and one can't help groaning under the weight now and then.

• The No. 1 thing the people I have spent time with in my life have done for fun is playing music.

• Things Happen and once they start happening you pretty much just to hold on for dear life and see where they drop you when they stop.

• I don’t look at myself as the mayor, I look at myself as just a normal, regular person.

• I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle and end.