Uninspiring quotes

• Well, lets just say, if your VCR is still blinking 12:00, you dont want Linux.

• Quit the world, and the world forgets you.

• The wise man regulates his conduct by the theories both of religion and science. But he regards these theories not as statements of ultimate fact but as art-forms.

• No one understands my ills, nor the terror that fills my breast, who does not know the heart of a mother.

• I have a New Year's tradition. I lay all my travel dreams on the table, sort them out, prioritize, and begin the process of turning those dreams into reality.

• Fonda and Gary Cooper had the best sense of timing of all the actors I knew.

• Alcoholism is a well documented pathological reaction to unresolved grief.

• Two words that will change your life.... Yes Lord!

• Dangerous principles impose upon our understanding, emasculate our spirits, and spoil our temper.

• Well, one of the things a lot of Americans don't know, when Mitt Romney is nominated a few days from now, he will be the most experienced executive to be nominated for the presidency since Dwight Eisenhower in 1952, who had run a university and had run the allied war effort. That's actually a big deal.