Orderliness quotes

• My doctors say the more I continue to push, the more I can continue to raise that bar, the better I can get.

• Sailing really forces you to be present and in the moment. You kind of forget about the bullshit of life. Your thoughts go away because you're focused on making sure everything's working. I like being in that place.

• The Clintons are very close with everybody on the Democratic side.

• My business is not to show anybody anything; my job is just to do it.

• When in doubt, use Caslon.

• When a man sought knowledge, it would not be long before it could be seen in his humbleness, his sight, upon his tongue and his hands, in his prayer, in his speech and in his disinterest (zuhd) in worldly allurements. And a man would acquire a portion of knowledge and put it into practice, and it would be better for him than the world and all it contains - if he owned it he would give it in exchange for the hereafter.

• I'm obsessed with being on time. If you say, "Let's meet up at 10 a.m.," I will be there 15 minutes early. Always.

• Most developing countries would know Malaysia quite well. Why? It is because we believe in contacts. We offer them some help for training, for example. We call it 'technical cooperation'.

• We think we have no power when in fact we have more than enough power.

• I was working in theater, so I didn't get to go to my prom.