Opened Doors quotes

• The whites, too, shall pass - perhaps sooner than other tribes. Continue to contaminate your own bed, and you might suffocate in your own waste.

• Why are our joys remembered more bitter than our woes?

• I think we`ve got to really get serious. And I`d put it right up there, the next four years, we are gonna get a deliverable nuclear weapon. And what is our president [Donald Trump] going to say that he did about it?

• If your team is going to win, you need to play better than the other quarterback.

• Hard work has paid off a whole lot.

• Any man will be able, after sufficient practice, to accomplish remarkable feats of strength, but he may go only so far and no farther. There is a limit to human physical strength that no one can exceed.

• Of course it was a method of play you had to change because people get the idea once they have played against you.

• Clothes allow you to see yourself in a different light. They can transform you instantly and have a very real, visceral impact. Clothes become symbolic of who we are.

• I call my life a beautiful mess and organised chaos. Its just always been like that. My entire life things have been attracted to me and vice versa that turn into chaotic nightmares or I create the chaos myself.

• I think there's something about the homemade birthday cake, because my wife, on my daughter's first birthday, started the tradition where she takes a full cake and cuts the number birthday out of it.