Old Movie quotes

• I'm a creative guy, artistically with graphics.

• Babies are always more trouble than you thought and more wonderful.

• I was very lucky. My parents raised me in such a way that it never occurred to me that I wasn't equal

• The game of baseball is made up of many little things. If we do all the little things right, then we'll never have a big thing to worry about

• I never had lessons. Used to try to play to records, which I hated doing. Still can't play to them.

• Well, I started conducting kind of by accident. I wanted to give myself a special birthday present for my fortieth birthday, and I was living in San Francisco at the time and I started attending some of the concerts and then simply dropping hints.

• Hate crimes based on sexual orientation are among the three top reported hate crimes after race and religion, ... Our laws should not ignore that reality.

• The most important point is to accept yourself and stand on your two feet.

• Administration officials, in fact, have repeatedly condemned ISIS for its treatment of religious minorities, including Christians. But a bipartisan resolution now moving through Congress calls on the administration to go further and say ISIS is guilty of genocide.

• I have faith in the jury system.