Ketchup quotes

• If I was Simon Cowell for a day, I’d buy a bouncy castle, and jump on it. Then…pour ketchup on myself!
    -- Liam Payne

#Castles #Ketchup

• In the town live witches nine: three in worsted, three in rags, and three in velvet fine...

• We open our mouths and out flow words whose ancestries we do not even know. We are walking lexicons. In a single sentence of idle chatter we preserve Latin, Anglo-Saxon, Norse: we carry a museum inside our heads, each day we commemorate peoples of whom we have never heard.

• What will happen, will happen.

• Cease to be a drudge, seek to be an artist.

• Everyday sexual practices on college campuses need to be upended, and men need to feel a cold spike of fear when they begin a sexual encounter.

• Asceticism is not that you should not own anything, but that nothing should own you.

• Creation is the production of order. What a simple, but, at the same time, comprehensive and pregnant principle is here! Plato could tell his disciples no ultimate truth of more pervading significance. Order is the law of all intelligible existence.

• The nice thing about England is that they actually speak English.

• Dating a new man is like holding a strawberry milkshake; first the taste, then the pleasure.

• I think that's becoming more and more of a priority, letting other aspects of life take precedent over making music, or just approaching the whole thing more holistically.