Business Card quotes

• Make YOUR can larger than YOUR can't, and YOUR DREAMS bigger than YOUR doubts

• For all the courage that we never had, I'm just about glad.

• As soon as you know the voice and understand what it is, the whole scene changes. The same world which was the ghastly battlefield of maya is now changed into something good and beautiful.

• My definition of God is: the ever-present essence of love.

• Living like that utterly convinced me of the extreme limitations of language. I was just a chlld then,so I have only an intuitive understanding of the degree to which one losses control of words once they are spoken or written. It was then that I first felt a deep curiosity about language, and understood it as a tool that encompasses both a single moment and eternity

• Almost half of the population of the world lives in rural regions and mostly in a state of poverty. Such inequalities in human development have been one of the primary reasons for unrest and, in some parts of the world, even violence.

• I have a very clear vision as to what I want at the end of my prep, and then I throw it out and let the creative process take over.

• The number of one's possible fantasies is inversely proportional to the amount of one's liquid assets. For him who has everything dreams are no longer possible.

• I don't watch much TV at all.

• The single-player game is a strange mutant monster which has only existed for 21 years and is about to go away because it is unnatural and abnormal.