Petunias quotes

• The same ideas, one must believe, recur in men's minds not once or twice but again and again.

• The whole climate of thought will be different. In fact there will be no thought, as we understand it now. Orthodoxy means not thinking - not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.

• If you don't start drinking, I'm gonna leave.

• I dream about speaking in big forums about issues that need to be spoken about. I dream about helping others who I know and love, helping them realize their dreams. I dream about being able to express myself through acting and writing, definitely. I dream about bringing more realism into the world. Sometimes I just feel like certain things are so glossed over and covered up and swept under the rug and I just want to bring them out.

• There are many games I love to play. Which one I put on the table depends on the mood and the level of experience of my opponents; I don't have a clear favorite.

• You cannot expect everything even from the friendliest cat. It is still a cat.

• It is not enough to deface the Mona Lisa because that does not kill the Mona Lisa. All art of the past must be destroyed.

• We still have too many Americans who give in to their fears of those who are different from them. Not so long ago, swastikas were painted on the doors of some African-American members of our Special Forces at Ft. Bragg. They are special forces. They do not deserve to have swastikas on their doors.

• I can do something with almost anything I see. Everything is still interesting to me.

• Blessed are those who believe when there is no evidence of an answer to prayer.