Quilters quotes

• The restaurant industry is brutal.

• If I hadn't met you, I'd certainly have fallen in love with him.

• All you have to do is take a close look at yourself and you will understand everyone else.

• Which is one of the dangers of immersion journalism: you can find yourself getting sucked into battles you have nothing to do with, in this case an ongoing battle between Muslims.

• Now you have to ask a question - is that really, is capitalism really about the ability of a handful of rich people to manipulate the lives of thousands of other people and walk off with the money? Or is that in fact somehow a little bit of a flawed system? And so I do draw distinction between looting a company, leaving behind broken families and broken neighborhoods and then leaving a factory that should be there.

• The bashful beggar has an empty purse.

• I definitely want to do movies and stuff.

• I love that you can be laughing one minute and crying the next, and then be shocked the next. I like things that provoke emotions to such extremes.

• Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world hath more fools in it than ever.

• You know, honestly, acting in film is remarkably independent. You're doing your thing and someone else is doing their thing.