Optimal quotes

• The work needs to get out of your head and on to the table, and it needs to be done from the heart.

• I want minimum information given with maximum politeness.

• Only in dreams, in poetry, in play do we sometimes arrive at what we were before we were this thing that, who knows, we are.

• But then in April of 1985 the dollar began a sharp decline. The dollar's trade weighted value fell 23 percent in just 12 months and by a total of 37 percent by the beginning of 1988.

• After all it is those who have a deep and real inner life who are best able to deal with the irritating details of outer life.

• 3 people get stranded on a remote Island A Banker, a Daily Mail reader & an Asylum seeker All they have to eat is a box of 10 Mars bars The Banker says "Because of my expertise in asset management, I''ll look after our resources" The other 2 agree So the Banker opens the box, gobbles down 9 of the Mars bars and hands the last one to the Daily Mail reader He then says " I'd keep an eye on that Asylum seeker, he's after your Mars Bar

• Now, you may think that this is some sort of generalized hatred that I will carry for the lot of you. Let me assure you that this is not the case. Each of you will fail, but you will fail in your own unique way, and therefore I will dislike each of you on an individual basis.

• I get up every morning and think...today I'm going to end capitalism.

• There's a basic principle about consumer electronics: it gets more powerful all the time and it gets cheaper all the time.

• our lives change in two ways :through the people we meet and the books we read