Hey You quotes

• Hey, you must be doin' good, 'cause I never hear from you.
    -- Elia Kazan

#Hey #Causes #Hey You

• Hey, you've got the girl, I've got the picture. That's fair, right?
    -- L.A. Weatherly

#Girl #Hey #Hey You

• Fame will take care of itself. One thing I've learned about fame is that, hey, you can't control it. You don't know how you're going to be received or perceived when you step out of a car, when you arrive some place. And you never really know how big something is going to get, so you have to set some standards for yourself, and just abide by those.
    -- Jaleel White

#Car #Fame #Hey You

• Without publicity there is no prosperity.

• All buoyant leaders are driven by a real ambition- that is, what is being created that didn't exist before- and one criteria for that real ambition, is that on initial inspection, it seems fundamentally impossible.

• Avon is a unique place to work; we've got family-friendly policies. We have more senior women in high-level management than any other company; 46 percent of our officers are women.

• The director sent for me for Tarzan. I climbed the tree and walked out on a limb. The next day I was told I was an actor

• habits are happiness of a sort...

• On Facebook, the definition of great content is not the content that makes the most sales, but the content that people most want to share with others.

• The first time you marry for love, the second for money, and the third for companionship.

• The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.

• It's unhealthy for people to never express any kind of negativity or doubt. To have balance, you need to address that side of your thoughts as well as the positive. Otherwise, you tend toward crazy.

• I worry that by losing my temper so much and being so harsh and yelling so much that, by example, I will have taught my daughters to be that way, and I'm now constantly telling them not to do that.