Origin Of Species quotes

• Patch: "It's hard to concentrate on answers with you looking like that.

• I knew I couldn't live in America and I wasn't ready to move to Europe so I moved to an island off the coast of America - New York City .

• It ["Begin the Beguine"] became such a hit that it superseded anything that any band had ever had. It was the first time that a so-called swing band played something melodic and still gave it a beat.

• If we let go of things, our life is going to change. And the reality is that we are actually more afraid of change than we are of death.

• When you want full color perception, you must give up preferring some colors and hating others, for you can only hate one aspect of a color, not a whole color, it seems, hate being blind, like 'love.

• Above all, I feel that the sounds of this world are so beautiful in themselves that if only we could listen to them properly, cinema would have no need for music at all.

• I dont want to be just considered a breakout comedic supporting actor. I want to be a breakout actor in anything thats a lead.

• A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.

• Ungrateful people breed negativity. No one gets any pleasure from giving to an ungrateful person. When you show appreciation, the object of your attention blossoms and flourishes.

• I think most people, when they think about the Black Panther Party, they think in very abstract, caricatured terms. They think about black fists in the air, but they don't think about the actual people, and the families, and the relationships.