Vladimir Tod quotes

• The photo is the most important thing.

• I would say at times I am a 'Glamoholic.' But I am definitely more laid back than glamorous.I think it takes a lot of effort and sometimes I just want to be in jeans.

• The important thing is that your teammates have to know you're pulling for them and you really want them to be successful.

• Only a kind person is able to judge another justly and to make allowances for his weaknesses. A kind eye, while recognizing defects, sees beyond them.

• Do you know the feeling, when your heart is so hurt, that you could feel the blood dripping?

• You can do more than pray after you have prayed, but you cannot do more than pray until you have prayed. Pray often, for prayer is a shield to the soul, a sacrifice to God, and a scourge to Satan.

• Each one of us needs to discover the proper balance between the masculine and feminine energies, between the active and the receptive. (104)

• Using simple equipment and daylight alone is for me a pleasure and a replenishment.

• Today, hundreds of millions dwell in freedom, from the Baltic to the Adriatic, from the Western Approaches to the Aegean. And while we must never take this for granted, the first purpose of the European Union - to secure peace - has been achieved and we should pay tribute to all those in the EU, alongside Nato, who made that happen.

• I hardly ever listen to any of our old stuff now. Once the songs have been recorded and put on to vinyl they become someone else's entertainment, not mine.