Keep You Motivated quotes

• I keep to a minimum dialect, in-jokes about football (soccer) teams and soap opera characters, so as not to lose North American readers.

• We've got Chinese, white, black and mixed; but remember that our colors are cheap, for after many years of contracts and tricks nobody's purity runs very deep.

• I think we need to embrace feminism, we need to embrace all of the gifts women bring to the workplace.

• Power, no matter how well-intentioned, tends to cause suffering. Love, being vulnerable, absorbs it. In a point of convergence on a hill called Calvary, God renounced the one for the sake of the other.

• In the course of history, all empires have been created with premeditation, by an effort often sustained over several generations. Every power has been Roman to a degree. The United States is the first nation to become the most powerful in the world without having sought to be so. Its exceptional energy and organization have never been oriented toward conquest.

• The only thing people fear more than what's going to happen is not getting footage.

• You don't get lucky in sport.

• You can tell when women have a sensibility about, or a sense of bravery or a sense of understanding about their personal style that's outside of what you see from a magazine.

• The UN's unique legitimacy flows from a universal perception that it pursues a larger purpose than the interests of one country or a small group of countries.

• I was always nervous to play my father's [John Lennon's] songs.