Trust In Allah quotes

• Not being funny doesn't make you a bad person. Not having a sense of humor does.

• Like all magic cultures expressed by appropriate hieroglyphs, the true theater has its shadows too, and, of all languages and all arts, the theater is the only one left whose shadows have shattered their limitations.

• We attracted a lot of market timers and asset allocators. I don't need those ... amateurs in my fund.

• There are some ideas so wrong that only a very intelligent person could believe in them.

• The same liberty that protects me also protects members of the Mafia.

• LA runs on optimism, enthusiasm and flattery. I think you can go a little bit crazy... It's just too damn sunny in every dimension - weatherwise, socially and professionally.

• Our Heavenly bodies will be able to dematerialise, pass from dimension to dimension, walk right through walls and locked doors as Jesus did, appear and disappear at will and travel with the speed of thought!

• Time isn't precious at all, because it is an illusion.

• Listening is the most dangerous thing of all, listening means knowing, finding out about something and knowing what’s going on, our ears don’t have lids that can instinctively close against the words uttered, they can’t hide from what they sense they’re about to hear, it’s always too late.

• I always say I make pictures rather than take pictures.