Virtual Reality quotes

• I can't bail out on Cary," I said apologetically, turning to face him. "Chicks before dicks and all that.

• Yoga is about compassion and generosity towards others. It means being mindful of the world around us.

• Montreal's not a city. It's a Disney World for alcoholics.

• Jesus commands us to go - but we go the other way.

• I am not someone who tends to advocate for increased government involvement in the private sector.

• The only incurable troubles of the rich are the troubles that money can't cure, Which is a kind of trouble that is even more troublesome if you are poor.

• Woe to him who saw no more sense in his life, no aim, no purpose, and therefore no point in carrying on.

• As a kid in Fayetteville, N.C., I played golf all day, every day, a lot of it by myself. I spent hundreds of hours around the greens at Cape Fear Valley, the course my dad owned, hitting every shot I could think of - the one-hop-and-release, the chip that lands dead, the explosion from a bad lie.

• I cannot bring myself to vote for a woman who has been voice-trained to speak to me as though my dog has just died.

• The first time I got up in front of an audience was terror, abject terror, which continued for another four or five years. There still is, a little bit.