Hairdresser quotes

• He let out a long sorry sigh and I love that look on his face, that disappointment. I understand now why girls resist,just for that sweet look of regret....

• I think most teen comedies are probably played in a way that aren't geared towards people that are wanting to be entertained but also [see] something that has a lot of heart to it. The things we do in the movie - it has a lot of heart, and also it's really smart. The people and the characters that we are, we're really intelligent people that are using our tactics to get back at a guy. The moral of being who you are, and trusting yourself, finding your inner strength - I think that's something that most teen movies don't really dial into.

• Commitment to a plan or thought carries with it a force that can influence the unconscious mind and bring about the desired effect. In other words, once we decide to have something, the mind unconsciously begins to create the reality necessary to bring to pass what we desire.

• The ignorant Insults of Individuals will not hinder me from doing my duty to my Art

• I used to play in the subway. If everyone tossed in a quarter, at the end of the day it would add up. It shows you aren't invisible. And it's better than being ignored, or kicked in the head, or worse.

• I'll talk. You'll listen.

• Interference between universes at the quantum level means that information transfer takes place between them.

• Musical ideas sprang to my mind like a flight of butterflies, and all I had to do was to stretch out my hand to catch them

• When I look at nature I feel as if I'll be able to paint it all, note it all down, and then you might as well forget it once you're working...

• The good thing about Twitter is that theres not so much of a wall between you and your fan base. They can interact with you, and it makes them more endeared to you when you interact with them. Its really fun in that way.