Kingdom Of Heaven quotes

• We live in a culture in which condoms can be handed out in schools and Bibles can't. And I think that tells you everything you need to know about our society.

• You're scared of what you can't control

• Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding. It is the bitter potion by which the physician within you heals your sick self. Therefore, trust the physician and drink his remedy in silence and tranquility.

• We enjoy this illusion of continuity and we call it memory. Which explains, perhaps, why our worst fear isn't the end of life, but the end of memories

• It's hard enough to find an error in your code when you're looking for it; it's even harder when you've assumed your code is error-free.

• Your happiness depends on you alone.

• When grace is joined with wrinkles, it is adorable. There is an unspeakable dawn in happy old age.

• Roy Oswalt is a drop and drive pitcher. What is a drop and drive pitcher? He is a guy who drops and drives. Very simple.

• I asked my schoolmate Mary to write a letter to me. She was funny and full of life. She liked to run around her empty house without any clothes on, even once she was too old for that. Nothing embarrassed her. I admired that so much, because everything embarrassed me, and that hurt me. She loved to jump on her bed. She jumped on her bed for so many years that one afternoon, while I watched her jump, the seams burst. Feathers filled the small room. Our laughter kept the feathers in the air. I thought about birds. Could they fly if there wasn’t someone, somewhere, laughing?

• Anything that starts as a practice often turns into the habit and so can be the case with a person's nature of forgiving himself on his mistakes a few number of times.