Sapphires quotes

• One of his tears fell in my mouth, where it became a blue sapphire, source of strength, source of strength and eternal hope.
    -- Anita Diament

#Blue #Tears #Sapphires

• I have nothing against diamonds, or rubies or emeralds or sapphires. I do object when their acquisition is complicit in the debasement of children or the destruction of a country.
    -- Edward Zwick

#Country #Children #Sapphires

• Look at the sky. Does its sapphire hue dim when you take a single breath? Are the stars drawn closer when you weep? The sky cannot be diminished so. Thus it is with the spirit: it is a thing without beginning or end.
    -- Elaine Cunningham

#Stars #Sky #Sapphires

• Books are like sapphires; they must be polished - polished! or else you insult your readers.
    -- Margaret Deland

#Book #Sapphires #Insult

• No economic measure has more value for a nation than investing in a clean & sustainable low carbon future

• He that taketh not his cross and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

• A book can teach you, a conversation can assure you, a poem can seduce you, a genius can inspire you but only you can save yourself.

• My theory is if you have a religion, it's a good one. Because some people don't have any at all.

• I am international. When I put out my second mixtape, we did four tours and a tour overseas.

• You never have to second guess a person or your feelings and instincts about that person if you pay attention to their actions, not solely their words - actions always speak louder.

• The most creative people have this childlike facility to play.

• But now I rejoice when, in my winter studio, I can spread out my summer studies and recall through them the beautiful season and places which gave them being. Here the painter feels how small things may suggest the greater - the drop of water, image the firmament.

• The years of the economic depression have been years of political reaction, and that is why the economic crisis has generated a world peace crisis.

• Wisdom is not a question of learning facts with the mind; it can only be acquired through perfection of living.