Deficiency quotes

• The hundred-point man is one who is true to every trust; who keeps his word; who is loyal to the firm that employs him; who does not listen for insults nor look for slights; who carries a civil tongue in his head; who is polite to strangers without being fresh; who is considerate toward servants; who is moderate in his eating and drinking; who is willing to learn; who is cautious and yet courageous.

• I'm always so surprised when people fill their homes up with stuff.

• I'm a really, really optimistic and really, really positive person. My main thing is, 'Enjoy life. Celebrate life.'

• Love is the life of friendship.

• Color, rather than shape, is more closely related to emotion.

• It is human to sin, but diabolic to persist in sin.

• I don't want to get involved in the racial situation at the expense of losing fans. I wouldn't say anything too strong but I do know that God created us equal and we're not living up to it.

• Key feature of sexual revolution is the large-scale publication and commercialization of details that were once secret. Sexuality has been trivialized. The interesting thing about this is that exaggerated portrayals apparently destroy desire more effectively than any repression.

• There is nothing of which we are more ashamed than of not being ourselves. And there is nothing which brings us greater joy and happiness than to think, feel, and say what is ours.

• Lists today are a way of trying to get through the day, because we are losing a sense of time.