Having A Bad Day quotes

• The tropical rain forests are a telling example. Once cut down, they rarely recover. Rainfall drops, deserts spread, the climate warms.

• I see it as more of a teenage activity than, you know, she's only 11, but you know, I think it's great that she knows so many girls who want to play music. And I see it more as a teen activity than I do as going into music.

• If a man goes into business with only the idea of making money, the chances are he won't.

• I'm also involved in the rights of the disabled and do some fundraising for that and I thought it would have been a big boost for the campaign but it couldn't be worked out.

• Remember this maxim: When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change. The way you perceive things is an extremely powerful tool that will allow you to fully bring the power of intention into your life.

• And If our God is for us, then who could ever stop us, and if our God is with us, then what can stand against?

• My background was computer science and business school, so eventually I worked my way up where I was running product groups - development, testing, marketing, user education.

• I find it best to dive right in and learn the hard way.

• God howls with laughter at earthly plans, you know?

• If you want to sustain excellence over a long time, you'd better come up with a system that works well. Anyone can sprint for a little while, but you can't sprint for forty years.