Fault Finding quotes

• The Whitehouse is talking different because we are walking different

• Maybe you could be mine / or maybe we'll be entwined / aimless in this sexless foreplay.

• The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation.

• I told you once that I was searching for the nature of evil. I think I've come close to defining it: a lack of empathy. It's the one characteristic that connects all the defendants. A genuine incapacity to feel with their fellow man. Evil, I think, is the absence of empathy.

• One writes in order to feel ...

• I don't know yet what I am capable of doing, but, by God, I have genius -- I know it too well to blush behind it.

• The major job was getting people to understand that they had something within their power that they could use, and it could only be used if they understood what was happening and how group action could counter violence.

• If I could simplify the whole game of power and strategy in one equation, it would all hinge on the capacity to see events around you exactly as they are. The closer your mind is to reality, the better your strategies, your responses in life.

• I recently took up ice sculpting. Last night I made an ice cube. This morning I made 12, I was prolific.

• As the technology matures, it becomes less and less relevant. The technology is taken for granted. Now, new customers enter the marketplace, customers who are not captivated by technology, but who instead want reliability, convenience, no fuss or bother, and low cost.