Eternal Happiness quotes

• Greetings, friends. Do you wish to look as happy as me? Well, you've got the power inside you right now. So use it and send one dollar to Happy Dude, 742 Evergreen Terrace, Springfield. Don't delay. Eternal happiness is just a dollar away.
    -- Homer

#Wish #Dollars #Eternal Happiness

• Family is the center of life. It is the key to eternal happiness.
    -- L. Tom Perry

#Keys #Eternal Happiness

• Let me close by bearing witness (and my nine decades on this earth fully qualify me to say this) that the older I get, the more I realize that family is the center of life and is the key to eternal happiness.
    -- L. Tom Perry

#Keys #Eternal Happiness #Earth

• Come walk the path that leads to eternal happiness, joy, and everlasting life in the kingdom of our Heavenly Father.
    -- Robert D. Hales

#Father #Joy #Eternal Happiness

• I'm an old fashioned joint smoker ya know.

• A number of rare or newly experienced foods have been claimed to be aphrodisiacs. At one time this quality was even ascribed to the tomato. Reflect on that when you are next preparing the family salad.

• If you shake your fist, the other guy will shake his too. But if you extend your hand to shake their hand, then they will extend theirs also, and you've made a friend.

• My father was the funniest guy I ever met. I'm not sure if I stole his stuff or if I inherited it.

• I just don't think of age and time in respect of years. I have too much experience of people in their seventies who are vigorous and useful and people who are thirty-five who are in lousy physical shape and can't think straight. I don't think age has that much to do with it.

• Secretary Clinton has dramatically changed the face of U.S. foreign policy globally for the good. But I wish she had been unleashed more by the White House.

• We must pursue peaceful end through peaceful means.

• We should always do something that makes us feel like a child again. Keep learning, no matter what it is.

• Lovelace was really great. I got to work with the wonderful Amanda Seyfried, Hank Azaria and Peter Sarsgaard, so it cant get no better than that, right?

• I threw [Picasso's] drawing on the floor and in doing so, threw away about £50m.