Human Heart quotes

• If I had to pick the greatest team player in baseball today-and I have some of the greats on my own club-I would have to pick Pie Traynor.

• A great teacher who is full of excitement and love for her students can make all the difference in their lives.

• I couldn't believe it. That was the first time I had ever seen somebody celebrate for a whole 40-second clock. That was ridiculous.

• Users do not care about what is inside the box, as long as the box does what they need done.

• Yes, I have cancer and it might not go away, but I can still have a future because life goes on.

• The human dilemma is this: God is Holy and we are not. God is Righteous and we are not.

• Never be limited by other people's limited imaginations.

• If it pleases you and you can write at all, it's gonna please somebody else.

• Oh, yesterday, that one, we all cry out. Oh, that one! How rich and possible everything was! How ripe, ready, lavish, and filled with excitement--how hopeful we were on those summer days, under the clean, white racing clouds. Oh, yesterday!

• was very fun to be around. She liked movies, and her brother Frank made her tapes of this great music that she shared with us. But over the summer she had her braces taken off, and she got a little taller and prettier and grew breasts. Now, she acts a lot dumber in the hallways, especially when boys are around. And I think it's sad because Susan doesn't look as happy.