Tractors quotes

• I think the main way that somebody would know they're translucent is that their life has become more about the embodiment of Spirit than about acquisition, and that may be something that creeps up on you.

• Like a work of art, we exceed our materials. Science needs art to frame the mystery, but art needs science so that not everything is a mystery. Neither truth alone is our solution, for our reality exists in plural

• I think for something like law or medicine you really have to love it and I didn't love it.

• I'm always keen to head to where the greatest gravitation pull is tugging me.

• I keep my family out of my public life because it can be an awful nuisance to them. What's my mother going to tell strangers anyway? That I was a cute baby and that she's terribly proud of me? Nuts. Who cares?

• The strength and power of a country depends absolutely on the quantity of good men and women in it.

• My aim in painting is to create pulsating, luminous, and open surfaces that emanate a mystic light, in accordance with my deepest insight into the experience of life and nature.

• It is a cruel, ironical art, photography. The dragging of captured moments into the future; moments that should have been allowed to be evaporate into the past; should exist only in memories, glimpsed through the fog of events that came after. Photographs force us to see people before their future weighed them down....

• Education would be a divine thing, if it did nothing more than help us to think and love great thoughts instead of little thoughts.

• Ma's still nodding. "You're the one who matters, though. Just you." I shake my head till it's wobbling because there's no just me.