Unspoken Words quotes

• The unspoken word never does harm.
    -- Lajos Kossuth

#Silence #Doe #Unspoken Words

• The unspoken word is capital. We can invest it or we can squander it.
    -- Mark Twain

#Unspoken Words #Spoken Word

• Those who are near me do not know that you are nearer to me than they are Those who speak to me do not know that my heart is full with your unspoken words Those who crowd in my path do not know that I am walking alone with you Those who love me do not know that their love brings you to my heart
    -- Rabindranath Tagore

#Heart #Unspoken Words #Crowds

• Your internal dialogue has got to be different from what you say. And, you know, in film, hopefully that registers and speaks volumes. It’s always the unspoken word and what’s happening behind someone’s eyes that makes it so rich.
    -- Viola Davis

#Eye #Different #Unspoken Words

• I did gymnastics when I was growing up and to this day I can still do the splits.

• I realized that, while I would never be my mother nor have her life, the lesson she had left me was that it was possible to love and care for a man and still have at your core a strength so great that you never even needed to put it on display.

• If people talk behind your back, it's because you're ahead of them.

• At one point, as Samuel urges Adam to raise his boys well regardless of the blood that might be in them, Adam tells him, "You can't make a race horse of a pig." Samuel replies, "No, but you can make a very fast pig.

• America has a history of political isolation and economic self-sufficiency; its citizens have tended to regard the rest of the world as a disaster area from which lucky or pushy people emigrate to the Promised Land.

• Young quarterbacks do well because they have a great defense.

• I beat a brain tumor.

• Politics is a profession, and a form of service, and it should draw people who are passionate and have deep experience of the complex, changing nature of the world.

• If we only look within, we will see he Light as if we were seeing our own image in a mirror. (122)

• In my case, the body of work stands for itself... I think my work has been representative of me as a man.