Standing Still quotes

• Teenagers who do not go to church are adored by God, but they don't get to meet some of the people who love God back.

• Tarantino's stuff in its inception was all about finding a way for him to break into Hollywood.

• I look for challenges to keep me going.

• You gotta realize that the whole fiasco of the environment, all this global warming hocus-pocus - which the only thing it's done is made Al Gore a multi-millionaire - but, what it's done is, it has been used as a way to curtail growth, to destroy the growth, exploration.

• Funny always makes the bad things go away.

• I definitely feel there's room for improvement.

• From May until October, the Ottoman Government pursued methodically a plan of extermination far more hellish than the worst possible massacre. Orders for deportation of the entire Armenian population to Mesopotamia were dispatched to every province of Asia Minor. These orders were explicit and detailed. No hamlet was too insignificant to be missed. The news was given by town criers that every Armenian was to be ready to leave at a certain hour for an unknown destination.

• I don't have a lot of friends; most of the friends I have, I've had since high school.

• Gain a modest reputation for being unreliable and you will never be asked to do a thing.

• I did not know then that this is what life is - just when you master the geometry of one world, it slips away, and suddenly again, you're swarmed by strange shapes and impossible angles.