Quake quotes

• Be fully awake if you want to dream

• I wanted to show the real side of me because of the unfair things that people said about me, but I realized that it was impossible and tried to think of why people thought of me in that manner.

• Marriage is the only war in which you sleep with the enemy.

• I'll never forget where I'm from. It's essential to remain humble and evolving.

• I go for as much feeling as I can rather than show what I can do up and down the neck. I don't play to show people ability.

• Some guys don't have to work out as hard as other guys do, but if you balance all that together then your longevity is definitely going to be greater. So, I would tell my 20-year-old self not to over-train.

• We have work to do if you are not to be a total failure like high-waisted, acid-wash jeans.

• We do what we like, and we like what we do.

• If Americans in 2100 came to see 12 meters sea-level rise as inevitable by 2200, who can even begin to fathom how the nation would respond?

• Early in my career...I had to choose between an honest arrogance and a hypercritical humility... I deliberately choose an honest arrogance, and I've never been sorry.